For those into construction or looking into taking DIY projects seriously, then it’s best to invest in the proper tools. This is to assure a successful job all throughout, whether it’s for you or clients. One of the told you should check out would be a scroll saw. The best scroll saw would help you cut intricate curves and create a design for your materials with ease. It holds a ton of benefits you’ll be able to offer, but how can you choose from the many brands available? In this article, we give you our top three picks on the best scroll saw.
Why Get the Best Scroll Saw
Wondering how scroll saws differ from your usual cutting tools? Here are some advantages you will be able to reap when owning the best scroll saw:
- You’ll be able to make detailed cuts without sawdust accumulating.
- It has a tilting table to make bevel cuts, as well as any other type of cuts you want to do.
- It will be able to cut through any material, may it be wood or some metals!
- These are popular tools used by craftsmen for projects and building products.
- Scroll saws are safer than most tools, replacing jobs of the usual cutting tools. It’s easier to use and without the waste.
- It gives you the results you want within seconds, because of the quality blade and speedy performance.
Top Three Scroll Saws
1. Shop Fox W1713 16-Inch Variable Speed Scroll Saw
The Shop Fox is best known for its easy set up without the frills. You won’t even need an instruction manual for you to know how to assemble it.
What we love is the fact that the motor doesn’t vibrate while using it. It gives off straight cuts and easy blade changes, making it more efficient than any other saw. It can even cut through any type of wood without having to make relief cuts.
2. WEN 3920 16-inch Variable Speed Scroll Saw With Flexible LED Light
WEN has one of the most powerful motors without the hefty price. It can cut wood of up to 2 inches thick and a 16-inch throat depth!
The table is spacious enough, with it being 16 x 10 inches and coming with a bevel of 45 degrees to the left. Its body is strong and able to withstand any type of project, with a cast iron body to limit vibration.
3. Delta Power Tools 40-694 20 In. Variable Speed Scroll Saw
Delta’s Scroll Saw may come at a high price, but it holds the advanced features you need in order for you to get the job done efficiently and with ease. The electronic speed can be adjusted from 400-1,750 SPM, so you have more cutting options!
It even has a design to reduce vibration and under cutting, so you have more accurate and detailed cuts. Plus, you’ll be able to change blades in seconds with its tool-free blade clamp.
Whether you use it for construction or building new things, the best scroll saw will help make that detailed finish you want. With many advantages, it will surely be a great investment to make, especially if you are into DIY projects! Hopefully, this article on the best scroll saw and its importance will have helped you become more knowledgeable on what you need in this handy tool. You’ll be able to purchase this from any reputable online shop, or in local stores near you. So what are you waiting for? Invest in the best scroll saw today!
Did you enjoy the article or have any other review on these scroll saws? Then comment down below! We would love to hear what you have to think.